UPDATE 10/24: Our first winner, Ed Bindl, messaged us on our Facebook with all 10 words at 11:14AM. He is the winner of our Kindle Fire. You still have until 5PM to message us all 10 words, and we will hook you up with an exclusive coupon code to 13Deals.com.
Below are all the links to the words – so everyone knows what they were and where they were on site.
Goosebumps – http://13deals.com/store/item.php?id=38182
Cauldron – http://13deals.com/store/item.php?id=37583
Frightful – http://13deals.com/store/item.php?id=37341
Hocus Pocus – http://13deals.com/store/item.php?id=36173
Werewolf – http://13deals.com/store/item.php?id=35791
Alright folks, we wanted to spice up your Friday … and with it being so close to Halloween we figured why not host a spooktacular Scavenger Hunt over at 13Deals.com! And the best part of it, everyone who participates will win! Grand Prize Winner will receive a Kindle Fire. And the rest of the participants will receive an exclusive coupon code to use over at 13Deals.com.
Now that we have enticed you, here is the lowdown:
– Scavenger Hunt starts on Friday, October 24th at 11AM (eastern time)
– There will be TEN (10) words you will need to find on 13Deals.com. Hint: they are all Halloween related.
– The words will/can be anywhere on site so snoop around everywhere! All ten words will look like the below example so they will be easily recognized to participants.
– Once you found all 10 words, you will need to MESSAGE us at the 13Deals.com Facebook page. You will need to message us with the ten words you found, so we can verify you indeed found them all. Make sure to message us, NOT post the words on our wall. Repeat: DO NOT post all 10 words on our wall. If you post on our wall, you would be letting everyone else know the words… which would ruin the whole point of the competition. Kapeesh?
– We will announce the winner via social media and email. Grand Prize Winner will be receiving a Kindle Fire.
– All participants will be receiving exclusive coupon code to use on their next 13Deals.com purchase.
If you have questions or concerns, please post ’em below or you can email [email protected] for any clarifications. We look forward to seeing the winner. Last year when we held a scavenger hunt, the time to beat was 20 minutes… let’s set a new record!